We will make readily available to website visitors information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to operating the criminaljusticeprofiles.org information site in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
If you are interested in using one of our free graphic design web counters then you recognize and agree to the following:
- Our counters are offered free of charge.
- Free counters may not be used on password protected pages.
- We offer no guarantees of uptime or reliability.
- In order to use our free counter, you must include ALL of the html given when you sign up. You may not alter the code. (exceptions may be made for minor formatting that does not hide the links)
- If you have any adult content on your website you may not use our graphic designed hit counter service.
- We reserve the right to terminate this service at any time and offers no guarantees of uptime or accuracy.